Batman: Nightwalker (The Graphic Novel)
by Marie Lu
Pub Date 01 Oct 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #BatmanNightwalkerTheGraphicNovel #NetGalley
A new ruthless gang of criminals known only as Nightwalkers are terrorizing Gotham and the city's elite are being taken out one by one. On the way home from his eighteenth birthday party, newly-minted billionaire Bruce Wayne makes an impulsive choice that puts him in their crosshairs and lands him in Arkham Asylym, the once infamous mental hospital. There, he meets Madeleine Wallace, a brilliant killer...and Bruce's only hope. Madeline is the mystery Bruce must unravel, but is he convincing her to divulge her secrets, or is he feeding her the information she needs to bring Gotham City to its knees?
Illustrated by Chris Wildgoose and adapted by Stuart Moore, this graphic novel presents a thrilling new take on Batman before he donned the cape and cowl.
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including EW, USA Today, Pop Matters, IGN, CBR, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• Trade review campaign including Kirkus, Publishers Weekly, School Library Journal, Library Journal, and Horn Book Review
• Part of extensive marketing campaign for the launch of DC Books for Young Readers, with more than $500k marketing budget
• Feature title ALA Annual 2019
• Physical galleys made available for libraries, independent bookstores and retailers
• Galley mailing June 2019
• Digital galleys available on Edelweiss and NetGalley June 2019
• E-blasts with links to digital galleys sent to bookstores, libraries and media
• In-book advertising and national print and online advertising: Facebook, Goodreads, Library Journal, Shelf Awareness
• Trade advertising campaign including Publishers Weekly, Shelf Awareness, NetGalley, Edelweiss, Booklist and School Library Journal
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor graphic novel supplements
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Promotion through DC Comics social media (Facebook, Twitter, blogs)
• Excerpts made available on DOGOBooks
• Goodreads and Bookish giveaways
• Promotional co-op allowance