The Girl Before You

Pub Date 22 Aug 2019 | Archive Date 19 Aug 2019

Talking about this book? Use #TheGirlBeforeYou #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

‘The new GIRL ON THE TRAIN’ Observer

She was his.
She was perfect.
And then, she was gone.

If you liked My Lovely Wife, you’ll love this.

Alice has always been haunted by the women from her husband’s past. As a politician and now a TV personality, George Bell’s reputation as a ladies’ man precedes him. But when Alice falls pregnant, her unease becomes an obsession.

And there’s one ex in particular she can’t get out of her head, a beautiful student who went missing before they finished university: Ruth.

When Alice thinks she see Ruth on a train, she can’t shake the feeling there’s more to the disappearance than George has told her. But does she really want to know what her husband has been up to behind her back all these years?

If you enjoy The Girl Before You, don’t miss Nicola Rayner’s new book You and Me!

‘A tantalising and suspenseful mystery. Absolutely brilliant! I didn’t want it to end’ Lauren North, bestselling author of The Perfect Betrayal

‘I adored this wonderfully assured debut. An engrossing and emotionally honest thriller’ Emma Curtis, bestselling author of The Night You Left

‘A haunting mystery with beautifully written characters I’m still left thinking about’ Jenny Quintana, bestselling author of The Missing Girl

‘A great page-turner for holiday reading’ That’s Life

‘A beautifully observed and superbly written psychological drama … A writer to watch with the greatest of excitement’ The Chap

‘Wonderfully twisty … Nicola Rayner is one to watch’ Short Book & Scribes

‘A stellar debut from a fantastic new voice in domestic thrillers’ Bookish Jottings

‘The new GIRL ON THE TRAIN’ Observer

She was his.
She was perfect.
And then, she was gone.

If you liked My Lovely...

PRICE £8.99 (GBP)