The GOLDEN PRINCIPLES of FENG SHUI LIFE

How to Declutter and Organize Your Home

Pub Date 01 Jun 2013 | Archive Date 27 Dec 2019

Talking about this book? Use #TheGoldenPrinciplesOfFengShuiLife #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Feng Shui is an ancient art and science developed over 3,000 years ago in China. It is a complex body of knowledge that reveals how to balance the energies of any given space to assure the health and good fortune for people inhabiting it. This book, written by the most popular Feng Shui master in Japan, Yuchiku Rinoie explains a practical and simple approach for throwing things away and organizing home to bring a fortune. You can be happier and even luckier by cleaning up your home with the Feng Shui method.

A Note From the Publisher

For printing and distribution license inquiries, please contact Media Do International at (+1)310-592-3207 or send email to md-i@mediado.jp.

Advance Praise

Drawing on Korea's Joseon Dynasty, Rinoie is the only Joseon Feng Shui master. "Feng Shui is a discipline that teaches us how to put in order our surroundings to enjoy greater fortune in life." Based on this philosophy, she provides counsel on a variety of subjects, from clothing and food to housing and general behavior. Her Feng Shui theory, developed from her characteristic feminine sensibility, has received support from a wide-range of feminine circles.

EDITION Ebook
PRICE

Need to freshen your life up or reset it? You can do that by moving your home around a bit while focusing on energy flow. I learned the best techniques with this book and have often found myself rearranging furniture in my home frequently simple because it didn't "feel" right. Like the energy was stuck. You can open up your space while opening yourself up to new possibilities by understanding Feng Shui in a new way.