Hitchhiking Through Fire

Pub Date 11 Nov 2019 | Archive Date 31 Oct 2019

Talking about this book? Use #HitchhikingThroughFire2019 #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

“A merciless wind whips grains of sand with a sound like a woman screaming.”

Amid the ruins of the old world, desperate remnants of humanity cling to existence, ruled by tyrants and beset by flesh-eating monsters. Bracken roams the barren wasteland, a hard, broken man. Pursued by a vicious warlord, he transports an orphaned boy named Huxley across the desert. On their journey through ravaged cities and desolate terrain, the unlikely companions come face-to-face with devastation and hopelessness, searching for purpose and redemption on the road.

“A merciless wind whips grains of sand with a sound like a woman screaming.”

A Note From the Publisher

You will receive an unpublished, advance reader edition for professional reading purposes. Hitchhiking Through Fire will be available on November 11, 2019. Hitchhiking Through Fire © 2019 Brent McKnight.

Marketing Plan

We implement targeted marketing and publicity campaigns aimed at fans of speculative fiction (horror, science fiction, and fantasy). Pre-publication, we distribute advance reader copies through NetGalley, launch pre-order campaigns alongside virtual blog tours, and mail advance readers copies to trade journals and independent specialty retailers. We also place ads in podcasts and on high-traffic websites, including Science Fiction & Fantasy Writers of America (SFWA), Horror Writers Association (HWA), and Mystery Writers of America (MWA) qualifying markets. Post-publication, we support author appearances at book festivals and conventions across the United States. Contact AURELIA LEO through email for more information: press@aurelialeo.com.

EDITION Hardcover
ISBN 9781946024626

Brent McKnight writes a rough dystopian world in Hitchhiking Through Fire. The book is atmospheric and intense. Also, entertaining!