Pub Date 03 Sep 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheBatmanWhoLaughs #NetGalley
"A Batman who laughs is a Batman who always wins."
He unleashed the Dark Multiverse in the epic series Dark Nights: Metal. Now superstar writer Scott Snyder reunites with acclaimed artist Jock (Batman: Black Mirror) to set that evil alternate reality's deadliest denizen loose in Gotham City--and the original Dark Knight will never be the same!
Half Batman. Half Joker. Combining everything that makes the Caped Crusader a hero and the Clown Prince a killer, the Batman Who Laughs is the Dark Multiverse's deadliest criminal mastermind. Now he's come to Gotham to turn Bruce Wayne's home into an incubator for evil.
And he hasn't come alone. Emerging from another of the Dark Multiverse's myriad realities comes the Grim Knight. This vicious vigilante will use any weapon at his disposal to ensure those he has marked for death stay down.
A war like no other--a war of the Batmen--has begun. As Batman's closest friends, deadliest enemies, and doppelg&aauml;ngers from across the Multiverse get caught in the crossfire, only one question remains: Who will have the last laugh?
Discover the answer in The Batman Who Laughs--a terrifying reimagining of one of comics' greatest heroes--and villains--from the premier Batman writer of our time!
Collects the full seven-issue miniseries and the one-shot special issue The Batman Who Laughs: The Grim Knight.
• National Media Campaign including National Public Radio and national print features and review coverage.
• Extensive online support including, EW, USA Today, Pop Matters, Ain't It Cool News, IGN, CBR, Comicvine, Newsarama, and various comic book blogs and pop culture sites.
• National Advertising: Facebook, in-book advertising, Goodreads, Entertainment Weekly
• Ingram and Baker & Taylor graphic novel supplements
• Promotion on dccomics.com; goodreads.com
• Goodreads giveaway
• Feature in the DC bimonthly newsletter
• Preview in the DC print and digital comics that are on sale the same month of this graphic novel
• House ad in DC print and digital comics
• Spotlighted in DC All Access editorial column
• Feature segment/interview on DC All Access - the video web series
• E-blasts with links to digital galleys sent to bookstores, libraries and media
• Co-op available
• Promotional co-op allowance
• Local author appearances