May's Moon: Fortis Mission

Book II

Pub Date 27 Sep 2019 | Archive Date 29 Nov 2019

Talking about this book? Use #MaysMoonFortisMission #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Fifteen-year-old Michael May makes history as the first child in space and part of a crew to the far side of the moon. However, from the moment he docks at the International Space Station, things change... Theft, sabotage, and a shocking discovery threaten Michael May's mission to the moon and force him to act. If he can’t find the answers, the mission will fail.

May's Moon: Fortis Mission is the second instalment in the May's Moon trilogy. The first installment is Click To Read On NetGalley here:

A Note From the Publisher

The May's Moon Trilogy provides examples of real astronaut training which forms the basis for interactive, educational workshops for Primary age children, run by the author at bookshops, libraries and schools.

Advance Praise

This is the kind of book I know I would have loved to have discovered when I was child The space parts are realistic, and readers will find themselves rooting for Michael May, the young astronaut hero of the story. There's plenty of mystery and drama, with unexpected twists and turns thrown in...the novel moves along at a fast pace and keeps you guessing until the end! Martyn Beardsley, author of The Ghosts of Blackbottle Rock

EDITION Paperback