Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheGlassMagician #NetGalley
Reminiscent of The Golem and the Jinni, The Glass Magician by Caroline Stevermer is a magical and romantic tale set in New York’s Gilded Age.
New York 1905—The Vanderbilts. The Astors. The Morgans. They are the cream of society—and they own the nation on the cusp of a new century.
Thalia Cutler doesn’t have any of those family connections. What she does know is stage magic and she dazzles audiences with an act that takes your breath away.
That is, until one night when a trick goes horribly awry. In surviving she discovers that she can shapeshift, and has the potential to take her place among the rich and powerful.
But first, she’ll have to learn to control that power…before the real monsters descend to feast.
- National author tour
- National print and online publicity campaign
- Select author appearances featuring genre events and Midwest author tour
- Early ARC mailings to Top 100 Fantasy indie bookstores, fantasy Big Mouth influencers, and Shelf Awareness Pro
- National print and online advertising in top genre publications
- Early consumer reader campaign with Goodreads giveaways, NetGalley promotions, social sweeps, and early quote cards
- Glass and Glamour digital campaign including stage magic themed videos and animated gifs, playlists, author guest posts, sweepstakes and extended excerpts