Top Ten Reasons to Dump Trump in 2020
by Kelly Hyman, JD
Pub Date 19 Nov 2019
Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TopTenReasonstoDumpTrumpin2020 #NetGalley
When the Whole World is Watching Our President’s Missteps, What Can YOU Do to Dump Trump in 2020 & Take Back America?
Top Political News Strategist Details Ten Reasons Why Trump Needs To Go
If you think back in U.S. history, can you recall if a president has ever done so many outrageous, non-presidential-type misdeeds such as obstructing a Department of Justice investigation, giving aid and comfort to neo-Nazi and white supremacists, separating young children from their asylum-seeking parents, and pressuring foreign presidents to become involved in a U.S. presidential election, to name a few – without any moral or ethical concern? When the whole world is watching the missteps and impeachable offenses of this major world power president, what’s a country to do?
In Democratic news strategist Kelly Hyman’s new book, Top Ten Reasons to Dump Trump in 2020, she outlines the egregious actions President Trump has done to our country since he won the presidency in 2016, while inspiring conscientious Americans to take back our country in the next election.
Even though many Americans found hope when the House of Representatives went forward with preparing impeachment evidence, there is a process for impeaching a president. The next step is for the House to submit their findings to the House Judiciary Committee, who will in turn write up the articles of impeachment. Those articles are then submitted to the Senate for review. However, no Senate has ever voted to remove a president from Office (Andrew Jackson and Bill Clinton were not convicted, and Nixon resigned). “And this Senate will not convict him,” writes author Kelly Hyman, JD. “It will be up to us, the American people, to ensure he’s not re-elected in 2020. And how do we do this? Vote!” Sounds simple, right? But in the 2016 election, only 60 percent of those who were eligible cast a vote. How can American’s do better?
In Top Ten Reasons to Dump Trump in 2020, Kelly Hyman notes the abhorrent reasons to end Trump’s dictatorship at the White House and why it would be devastating if Trump wins in 2020:
1. All the Lies! The constant, brazen bald-faced lies he lets fly day in and day out, to the point of where we can hardly believe a single word of what he says or tweets. As of August 5, 2019, Donald Trump has man-aged to lie an average of thirteen times per day since he took office. That’s 12,019 false statements.
2. Human Rights Violations: Since he was sworn into office on January 20, 2017, President Donald Trump and his administration have worked tirelessly to implement policies that undermine fundamental human rights—171 as if August 28, 2019
3. Weakening Endangered Species Protections: Specifically, the Trump administration is moving forward on an overhaul to the United States environmental infrastructure. They want to weaken the Endangered Species Act and allow more oil and gas drilling, no longer requiring companies to consider the impact this drilling would have on the environment.
4. Environmental Protection Rollbacks: It’s no secret that President Donald Trump doesn’t believe in cli-mate change; he’s made it very clear. Four years before he was elected, President Trump called climate change a “hoax” invented by China. He’s wiped any mention of climate change from government web-sites. He’s dismissed conclusive findings by top world scientists
5. Immigration: Trump announced his candidacy in the 2016 election with a controversial speech declaring that Mexican immigrants are mostly rapists, it was obvious to people who were not his supporters that we had a serious problem on our hands.
6. Conflicts of Interest: President Trump has been an extremely controversial president since he took office. Two years and seven months into Trump’s term—an in-depth study conducted by Citizens for Responsibil-ity and Ethics in Washington (CREW) reported more than 2,310 conflicts—all a direct result of President Trump’s decision to retain his business interests.
7. Fake News: It’s been impossible to escape the constant cries of “Fake News” that have littered our news streams during the past few years. Beginning during his 2016 presidential campaign, Donald Trump began calling all negative press written about him and his business practices “fake news,” and has continued to do so during his time in office.
8. Cabinet Vacancies: Trump entered the summer of 2019 with the most extended cabinet vacancies than any other US president. He has already accumulated more than four times as many days with a vacant Cab-inet position than any other president since Ronald Reagan. The longest vacancies within his cabinet in-clude the EPA administrator, UN Ambassador, White House Chief of Staff, Secretary of Defense, Secre-tary of Homeland Security, Secretary of Veteran Affairs, and the Secretary of Health and Human Services.
9. Not Fit to Lead: President Trump's current approval rating sits around 40 percent. But in his mind, that translates into something completely different as he continues to state he’s the most liked president!
10. The Russia Investigation: The entire investigation—and more important, its findings—are entirely too cru-cial and corrupt not to mention, especially because absolutely nothing has been done to ensure this won’t happen again in the 2020 election.
Kelly Hyman, JD is a Democratic political commentator, mass tort and class-action attorney who has appeared on Fox & Friends, Fox News’ The Ingraham Angle, and ABC’s America This Week. She is the author of Top Ten Reasons to Dump Trump in 2020 and considers it her mission to get more people to be informed and to vote in 2020. In addition, Ms. Hyman teaches seminars for women in the legal profession. Kelly earned her B.A. in Communications from the University of California, Los Angeles and her Juris Doctor degree cum laude from the University of Florida’s Levin College of Law.
Prior to law school, Kelly was a professional actress since she was five years old. Some of her favorite roles and most memorable work include the part of Loretta on Young and the Restless, and Norman Fell from Three’s Company’s daughter on the show Gettin’ There. She worked with the iconic Adam West while playing the role of Donna in the movie Doin’ Time on Planet Earth. You might also recognize Kelly’s voice from the “Give Me A Break” Kit-Kat commercial ads.
Connect with Kelly Hyman, JD on social media and her website: http://KellyHymanAuthor.com
National Publicity and Marketing Plan
Television and Cable News Interviews
20 city Radio Interview Tour
National Radio Interviews
Blog Reviews and Book Giveaways
Essays for Newspapers and Digital Print
Social Media Marketing
Book Marketing and Advertising