Faking It

Pub Date 07 Aug 2020 | Archive Date 24 Sep 2020

“I haven't full on belly-laughed like this for a long time” Reader review⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Meet Hannah Thompson: wife, mother, teacher and… secret erotica author?

My Guilt List:

1. If we have a date night then I’m always asleep before it’s halfway through and honestly, if I had to choose, I’d rather have a hot bath and read my book than engage in any other nocturnal activity.

2. If we do actually have you-know-what then it’s not unheard of for my mind to wander… and I’m not talking about sexy things – I’m talking about what food there is in the fridge and when the car is due for its next service.

3. I am struggling to write about anything that could be classed as even a little bit sexually adventurous which is a problem when I’m supposed to be an erotica writer and I am speaking at Sex Con in exactly one month.

With a book to publicise, Hannah has no choice but trade her M&S cardis for S&M parties, and become her writing alter-ego. What could possibly go wrong…

“I haven't full on belly-laughed like this for a long time” Reader review⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Meet Hannah Thompson: wife, mother, teacher and… secret erotica author?

My Guilt List: