The Boyfriend Project *** EXTENDED PREVIEW***

This is a preview only.

Pub Date 09 Jun 2020 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #TheBoyfriendProjectEXTENDEDPREVIEW #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Samiah Brooks never thought she would be “that” girl. But a live tweet of a horrific date just revealed the painful truth: she’s been catfished by a three-timing jerk of a boyfriend. Suddenly Samiah-along with his two other “girlfriends,” London and Taylor — have gone viral online. Now the three new besties are making a pact to spend the next six months investing in themselves. No men, no dating, and no worrying about their relationship status . . .

For once Samiah is putting herself first, and that includes finally developing the app she’s always dreamed of creating. Which is the exact moment she meets the deliciously sexy, honey-eyed Daniel Collins at work. What are the chances? When it comes to love, there’s no such thing as a coincidence. But is Daniel really boyfriend material or is he maybe just a little too good to be true?

Send To Kindle (PDF)

I’m really loving this one. It’s light and flirty and has a sense of friendship, love, women empowerment, but also a little bit of spice. Samiah seems like a powerful woman, but also a great friend. Being scorned from her date, she gives off the vibe that she’s independent, but you can tell she wants a man even if she will fight it. Cute and light and you can tell there will be quite a bit of flirting too.

I am happy to say that The Boyfriend Project promise to be a fun romantic comedy. In the extended preview we meet Samiah. Through social media she figured out the guy she was dating was dating multiple women. There's a showdown, some female bonding, and a viral video. Simiah also has a fabulous job and some work goals. And now there's a cute, new guy at work. The pace was quick, the dialogue was fun, and I like the characters I've met so far. Can't wait to read the rest!

A great introduction to a story, that I can’t wait to read. I loved the friendship dynamics between the 3 friends, as well as the sister bond. The storyline makes you feel all of the emotions from humor to you want to pop Craig upside the head. With the introduction preview, I can tell it’s going to be good. I see some office drama coming. Will definitely buy when released.

Utterly delightful. The premise feels fresh, the language sparkles, the characters feel like old friends, and most importantly--I desperately want to know what happens next!

I only got a preview of this so I had to choose it for my BOTM this month and am excited to continue reading! So far I enjoy the character, Samiah, and the introduction of Daniel who seems interesting to me. He is definitely introduced as a bit sketchy from we see going on in his head.

Oh man! I cannot wait to read this whole book! Samiah’s introduction in this book was awesome! A refreshing story that I cannot wait to read. I’m intrigued by Daniel and his purpose at Samiah’s job. I look forward to seeing their interactions grow and their story evolve.