Hope for the Best

Pub Date 01 Apr 2020 | Archive Date 31 May 2022

Talking about this book? Use #HopefortheBest #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Seventeen-year-old Lareina has no family, no home, and no last name. What she does have is an oddly shaped pendant and Detective Russ Galloway who would follow her across the country to take it from her.

Through her own resilience and wit, Lareina has survived her teenage years in a chaotic and crumbling world by stealing what she needs. Hoping to escape the detective and discover the truth about her pendant, Lareina flees the city.

On her journey she meets Nick and Aaron who remind her how much she has missed feeling a connection to other people. Together they learn survival is impossible unless they can learn to trust each other.

A Note From the Publisher

• Extensive social media campaign

• Giveaways

• Regional library and book store tour

• Outreach to regional radio and TV stations

• ARCs sent to high profile reviewers

• Bookmark Blitz

• Speaking events at schools

• Outreach to book clubs and bloggers

• Book review campaign

• Outreach to regional newspapers

• Extensive social media campaign

• Giveaways

• Regional library and book store tour

• Outreach to regional...

ISBN 9781945448614

Send to Kindle (MOBI)

This was a good read. The premise was good and it moved along at a great pace. I liked that the overall theme was in learning about how important it is to feel connected to others.

I loved this book. I really felt for Lareina and I was so happy she had friends along her journey.

No felt connected to her and because of this I found the book to be a page-turner. I struggled to put it down. I'd definitely recommend this book and I'll be buying a physical copy when it is released!