This Time Next Year

Pub Date 01 Aug 2020 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #ThisTimeNextYear #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Get ready to fall for this year's most extraordinary love story...

Quinn and Minnie are born on New Year’s Eve, in the same hospital, one minute apart.

Their lives may begin together, but their worlds couldn’t be more different.

Thirty years later they find themselves together again in the same place, at the same time.

What if fate is trying to bring them together?

The clock strikes midnight, their moment passes, and another year begins. But if Quinn and Minnie are from different worlds, why do they keep bumping into each other? And why is it that each frustrating interaction somehow seems to push their lives in the right direction? Could it be that instead of clashing, their different outlooks might complement each other?

Perhaps now is the time to take a chance...

Share the love #ThisTimeNextYear @SophieCous

Publishing in e-book: 1st August 2020

Publishing in paperback: 15th October 2020

Readers are already falling in love with This Time Next Year:

‘This is a book that I will definitely be re-reading… I fell in love with the characters.’

‘This Time Next Year is utterly refreshing. Filled with love (a little lust) and laughter.’

‘I enjoyed this beautiful and romantic story. The plot was well crafted and the characters were people I could relate to and empathise with. Definitely recommended.’

‘The characters were great and I was sad to finish the book as I would no longer be spending time in their company. The story is lovely and also believable, I will be recommending this book to all my friends.’

‘You'll start the book because it sounds cute, you'll keep reading it because the plot keeps unfolding and not once does it stand still or stagnate and you'll re-read it because you love all the people encapsulated within the pages so much.’

‘I would really recommend this to anyone that really do believe in fate, enjoys proposals from a knight on a unicorn and knows that love will always win.’

'I absolutely loved it, truly one of the best books I have read.'

Get ready to fall for this year's most extraordinary love story...

Their lives may begin together, but their...

EDITION Ebook