Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #FiveMinutesMrByner #NetGalley
Growing up in a big family on Long Island, John discovered his uncanny ability to mimic voices as a child when he returned home from a Bing Crosby movie and repeated Bing's performance for his family in their living room. He discovered his talent made him the focus of everyone's attention, and allowed him to make friends wherever he went, from elementary school to the U.S. Navy.
John started his career in nightclubs in New York, but soon found himself getting national acclaim on The Ed Sullivan Show. With that he was on his way. This memoir is the best and funniest moments of his life, career, and relationships with some of the biggest names in entertainment, both on and off the screen.
A Note From the Publisher
eBook ISBN - 978-1-60808-235-3
• Book radio and television talk shows where John can use his character voices
• Call-ins to radio stations across the country where John is known – Howard Stern, Gilbert
• Paid radio promotion on www.radioguestlist.com
• Paid radio promotion on http://rtironline.com
• Contact NPR “All Things Considered;” E! Entertainment Network, etc.
• Work to book TV interviews in the SE USA from Atlanta to Miami
• Contact podcasts such as Dana Gould and Joe Rogan
• Promotion on Goodreads
• Book signings throughout Florida
• Social media with Bublish tied to Facebook and Twitter
• Try to book author appearances at bookseller conferences