Cold Light

Pub Date 21 Jun 2012 | Archive Date 24 Feb 2013

The end of the world brings chaos, madness, and psychic powers. For Emma and Arthur, separated by an ocean, it brings a love that demands everything. Emma's beloved daughter is kidnapped by vengeful raiders, and Emma embarks on a soul-crushing journey to rescue her. When Arthur finds Emma, can she trust him? Against impossible odds, Emma draws near the rogue camp, where she also confronts the deepest choice of her heart....The haunting sequel to FALLEN.

Advance Praise

This book in one sentence: A haunting, heartwrenching, action-packed emotional roller coaster of a read that will leave an impression on you long after you finish the book. To say that I love this book or this series would be an understatement. Traci Slatton has done an impeccable job with what I thought would be an impossible hurdle for her two main characters to overcome after the ending of Fallen. Not only did she do the impossible, but she made me love the characters and the new additions to the book even more.

EDITION Paperback