My Master's Nightmare

Season 1: Episodes 1–5

Pub Date 10 Oct 2013 | Archive Date 12 Jun 2020

Talking about this book? Use #MyMastersNightmare #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

I didn't see it coming, didn't realize how different everything would be within the space of a month. I would fall in love with one man, I would kill another, and I would lose my body, my mind, my soul - my freedom to them. I was an operative, a strong woman, someone sent in to save others, but under these two men I became weak - or pretended to be. I didn't like being weak, it angered me. If I had free rein I could cut my masters in two. But I wasn't there for pride, I was there to free those women and to take down the two men who sold them as sex slaves.

Those men needed to be punished

And I would do it

No matter the cost

Or how much I lost

Because I am Rita Kovak

MY MASTERS' NIGHTMARE

Warning: This series is a soap opera, so has crazy plot twists. It also has M/F and M/M non-con and dub-con. It is very dark and violent. R18

EDITION Paperback