Lessons in the Wild

Pub Date 22 Jun 2020 | Archive Date 19 Aug 2020

Talking about this book? Use #LessonsintheWild #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A wilderness journey to prove the heart.

Retreating from the world and all its troubles, violinist T. Sebastian Morrow moves from Houston to rural Texas. Instead of peace and safety, he encounters tribulation in every aspect of life—domestic, financial, professional, and spiritual. His unlikely guide through the wilderness is young Leo de Graaf, a gifted and clairvoyant musician whose insights lend Sebastian clarity and strength. When tragedy strikes Leo and his beautiful mother Silvie, it is Sebastian’s fateful decision that will determine the outcome.

A wilderness journey to prove the heart.

Advance Praise

"I marvel at Bergin's characters, her plots, and her vigorous style. And, of course, the emphasis on music and spirituality speaks strongly to me, as it will, I expect, to many others."

~William Gilbert, Associate Professor of English, University of Houston-Downtown

~William...