Bound by Shadows (previously published as The Bear Who Loved Me)

Pub Date 28 Jul 2020 | Archive Date 31 Jul 2020

Talking about this book? Use #BoundbyShadows #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Lyons gets it right (Kirkus) in this sexy shifter romance about an alpha bear who meets his match, perfect for fans of New York Times bestselling authors Nalini Singh, Ilona Andrews, and Christine Feehan.

Between singlehandedly running her bakery and raising her teenaged nephew, Becca Weitz thought she had a decent grip on "normal." Then her nephew vanishes, and life as she's known it changes forever. Local legends are true: bear shifters exist . . . and her nephew is part of their clan. As is Carl Carman, the sexy, larger-than-life man who has sworn to find her nephew-and the other young shifters who've gone missing.

As the leader of his clan, Carl is surrounded by enemies. He's learned the hard way that keeping a firm leash on his inner beast is key to survival, though his feelings for Becca test his legendary control. Then danger stalks too close, and Carl realizes he must unleash the raging, primal force within to protect everything he holds dear. But can Becca trust his grizzly side with her life-and her heart?

Advance Praise

"Lyons gets it right." --- Kirkus Reviews

"The story is exciting and well written - I was unable to put the book down and read it in one sitting." --- Diary of a Book Addict

"I loved every damn minute of this book and I'm crazy excited to have found a bear shifter series to keep me warm this winter!"--- Scandalicious Book Reviews

"Lyons gets it right." --- Kirkus Reviews

"I loved every damn minute...