Happy, Healthy Minds

A children's guide to emotional wellbeing

Pub Date 06 Oct 2020 | Archive Date 09 Sep 2020

Talking about this book? Use #HappyHealthyMinds #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Our minds are beautifully complicated and brilliant machines. For much of our lives, these machines run efficiently with minimal maintenance. However, just like our other organs, they do require some proper attention every now and then. Recognizing this at an early age can only help as children progress into adulthood.

Happy, Healthy Minds is a guide designed to help children become more aware of their emotional needs and examines a range of topics that might give their minds difficulties.

ISBN 9991912891191

Send To Kindle (PDF)

This is a great resource to help children learn how to have a happier and healthier life especially in the way they think. My daughters loved this book. It’s definitely one we’ll return to again and again.

This book is wonderful. My son and I dove right in and it’s compelling and helpful, a real treasure for helping kids understand their emotions. Written with just the right tone.