New & Improved: The United States of America

Pub Date 06 Oct 2020 | Archive Date 11 Nov 2020
Basil Junction Publishing, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #NewImprovedTheUnitedStatesofAmerica #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The United States government is broken to the point where we can no longer have a single discussion without claiming partisan favoritism. Perspective does not matter because the entire political process has become a quagmire where nothing happens. Why is it so out of control? Every side will blame each other, but where are the solutions?

NEW & IMPROVED: THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA goes beyond the 230 years of how we got here. Instead, a myriad of amendments, laws, and policies are explored to show how we can do better. With these fundamental and forward-looking Constitutional updates, hope will be restored to disenfranchised voices and there can finally be a real conversation in the United States government!

A Note From the Publisher