Your Neighbour’s Wife

Pub Date 07 Jan 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #YourNeighboursWife #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

What do you do when your perfect life spins out of control? A gripping psychological thriller that combines the emotional warmth of Man and Boy with the page-turning brio of The Murder Bag.

Tara Carver seems to have the perfect life. A loving mother and wife, and a business woman who runs her own company, she’s the sort of person you’d want to live next door to, who might even become your best friend.

But what sort of person is she really?

Because in one night of madness, on a work trip far from home, she puts all this at risk. And suddenly her dream life becomes a living nightmare when the married man she spent one night with tells her he wants a serious relationship with her. And that he won’t leave her or her precious family alone until she agrees.

There seems to be only one way out. And it involves murder ...

Tara...

EDITION Hardcover
PRICE £12.99 (GBP)

Send To Kindle (PDF)

After reading the blurb for this book I thought I knew what to expect, I was so wrong it was even better. A fast paced psychological thriller that I just had to keep on reading, hence I turned the last page at 2.30am. A real page turner, full of twists and turns that I never saw coming. A psychological thriller par excellence and a definite MUST READ. Thanks to Random House UK and Netgalley for the ARC in return for giving an honest review.