Talking about this book? Be sure to tag it using #TheLastWatch #NetGalley
The Expanse meets Game of Thrones in J. S. Dewes's fast-paced, sci-fi adventure The Last Watch, where a handful of soldiers stand between humanity and annihilation.
It’s the edge of the universe.
Now it’s collapsing—and taking everyone and everything with it.
The only ones who can stop it are the Sentinels—the recruits, exiles, and court-martialed dregs of the military.
At the Divide, Adequin Rake commands the Argus. She has no resources, no comms—nothing, except for the soldiers that no one wanted. Her ace in the hole could be Cavalon Mercer--genius, asshole, and exiled prince who nuked his father’s genetic facility for “reasons.”
She knows they’re humanity's last chance.
- National print and online publicity campaign
- National author tour
- National print and online consumer advertising, including Goodreads, Book Riot, and The Mary Sue, and Den of Geek
- Early reader review campaign via Shelf Awareness, Goodreads, and NetGalley
- ARC mailings to top indie stores and industry big mouths
- Prepublication buzz campaign including trade and consumer advertising
- Digital marketing campaign, including author guest posts, social media promotions, and sweepstakes
- Digital preview
- Featured in the ongoing Tor 2021 debut campaign featuring group AMAs, Debuts After Dark, interviews, and video content
- Cross promotions with Macmillan Audio
- Tor.com promotions including excerpts and review
- Extensive Library marketing campaign