I Can Believe in Myself

Pub Date 23 Feb 2021 | Archive Date Not set
HCI Books, Health Communications Inc

Talking about this book? Use #ICanBelieveinMyself #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A delightful but powerful story that offers children lifelong lessons about believing in themselves, bolstering their self-esteem, and turning the words "I Can't" into "I Can!

Molly has been chosen to be the next Star of the Day! Most kids would be excited. Molly, however, is terrified! She just can't speak in front of her class. She worries all day. She frets all night. "I can't . . . I can't," Molly convinces herself. Or can she?

I Can Believe in Myself is a book that challenges children to change the way they think. Other themes in this book include compassion, confidence, and self-esteem as Molly convinces her classmates--and even her teacher--that they can, indeed, change their perceptions and do things they never thought possible.

Molly has been chosen to...

Send To Kindle (PDF)

5 "yes I can" stars! This is an absolute delightful and powerful story that offers not only children but also adults, lifelong lessons about believing in themselves, bolstering their self-esteem, and turning the words "I Can't" into "I Can!" I loved the mole in this graphic book and will definitely include it in my lesson about ability.