Magic in the Attic: A Button and Squeaky Adventure

Pub Date 13 Oct 2020 | Archive Date 09 Jun 2021
Fox Chapel Publishing, Happy Fox Books

Talking about this book? Use #ButtonandSqueakyJImShoreHappyFoxBooksFoxChapelPublishing #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A charming and imaginative storybook for children about friendship that introduces the characters, Button and Squeaky. On a boring and rainy day, a lonely teddy bear named Button decides to venture into the attic for the very first time. Amazed by all of the toys and fascinating objects he finds, he begins to play with everything he sees. But finally, he stumbles upon a beautiful trunk filled with treasures from faraway places. At the very bottom of the trunk is a curious balloon animal kit that says, “Instant Friend Just Add Love and Air.” He soon finds himself making the best friend he’s always wanted, Squeaky! Button and Squeaky become the best of friends, and so begins all the future adventures together that are to come! Illustrated by Jim Shore, an industry-leading gift designer whose art is sold worldwide.

EDITION Hardcover

Send To Kindle (PDF)

I was anxious to see this book by Jim Shore, the wonderful artist that he is! The illustrations in this book surely meet up to your expectations. The book, however, is just a tad long for a young or child who doesn't like to sit still for very long. The story was beautiful though, about finding magic in the attic! The illustrations were my favorite thing about this book.

A delightful story about using imagination to go on wonderful adventures. The illustrations are absolutely stunning. Join Squeaky and Button on a rainy day, when they discover friendship. ***I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.***

Really enjoyed reading this book to my grandson. A cute sweet story of Button and how he finds a new friend named Squeaky. Wonderful pictures help bring a delightful read. In exchange for an honest review I was given a digital copy. #netgalley #HappyFoxBooks

This is a very sweet, heartfelt read about finding a friend and taking care of each other. It's gently and wonderfully illustrated. When we finished reading, my daughter immediately asked me if there were more. I always will consider that a great success in a book.