Baculum

Angelbound Lincoln Book 4

Pub Date 26 Jan 2021 | Archive Date 09 Feb 2021

Talking about this book? Use #Baculum #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Lincoln battles Norse monsters in the Viking Games!

As King of the Thrax, Lincoln leads the most powerful demon fighting force in the after-realms… yet he cherishes nothing more than his Angelbound love, Myla. Which is why the king loses his freaking mind when the sinister Ringmaster Kell targets his pregnant wife.

So. Not. Happening.

Ringmaster Kell runs the infamous Viking Games, a series of battles where participants take on the identity of a Norse monster and fight to the death. Sounds good to Lincoln. The king sets aside his crown and enters the arena with one goal only: destroy Ringmaster Kell.

Sometimes, a warrior just needs to ignite his baculum sword and kick a ton of evil ass. But is Lincoln protecting Myla or walking into a trap?

Perfect for readers who love Vikings, Norse mythology, hot kings and cool heroines.

ANGELBOUND LINCOLN

Stories from the perspective of Mister The King

1. Duty Bound

2. Lincoln

3. Trickster

4. Baculum

5. Angelfire

6. Rixa

Lincoln battles Norse monsters in the Viking Games!

EDITION Ebook
ISBN 9781946677471

Is it just me, or does the thought of a man protecting his woman just make you erupt with the feels!? Madam Bauer has done it again. I have thoroughly enjoyed this book; it is told in dual perspective, from both Lincoln and Myla. I love books that go back and forth; having a glimpse into the two POVs is one of my favorite readings. I loved the Viking Games. And my goodness, Lincoln. As a huge fan of the main series, I love that Lincoln can tell his side of the story too. Highly recommend!

A wonderful little interlude into the lives of Lincoln and Myla as they take on the Ringmaster Kell. As usual, despite the obstacles in their path, they are triumphant in the end. I especially enjoyed the inclusion of full colour pictures throughout the book, bringing certain scenes & characters to life.