Don't Grow Too Fast, Please

Pub Date 16 Feb 2021 | Archive Date 18 Mar 2021
Concierge Marketing Inc., Chasing Waves Books

Talking about this book? Use #DontGrowTooFastPlease #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Few things happen as quickly as a child growing from a tiny baby to an adult. It's important to share special moments when they are little, and continue to create special memories as they grow.

Don't Grow Too Fast, Please shows that no matter what our families look like, we all want to savor each moment with our children, and we all live under the same moon and stars, no matter where we call home.

Beautiful, full-color watercolors illustrate images from all corners of the world, with diverse families, but always in a loving home.

Don't...