The Family Tree

Pub Date 05 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 26 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheFamilyTree #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

“This thriller keeps the shocks coming right up to the climatic end.” Lisa Gardner

The DNA results are back. And there’s a serial killer in her family tree…

Liz Catalano is shocked when an ancestry kit reveals she’s adopted. But she could never have imagined connecting with her unknown family would plunge her into an FBI investigation of a notorious serial killer…

The Tri-State Killer has been abducting pairs of women for forty years, leaving no clues behind – only bodies.

Can Liz figure out who the killer in her new family is? And can she save his newest victims before it’s too late?

A gripping, original thriller for fans of My Lovely Wife, Netflix’s Making a Murderer, and anyone who’s ever wondered what their family tree might be hiding…

“A very original take on the serial killer theme with plenty of jaw-dropping moments.” Alex Pine, author of The Christmas Killer

“A fresh, inventive take on the thriller. Brilliant and deliciously dark, it’ll keep you enthralled until the very last page.” Jeneva Rose, author of The Perfect Marriage

Pacey and compellingly creepy.” Sharon Dempsey, author of Who Took Eden Mulligan?

Chilling from page one, this twisted and twisty thriller is sure to keep you up at night – either because you can’t stop reading, or because you’re too afraid to sleep.” Megan Collins, author of The Winter Sister

“Utterly captivating, dark and twisted – an excellent read that I couldn’t bear to put down.” ***** NetGalley Review

The DNA results are back. And there’s a serial killer in her family tree…

Liz Catalano is...

This book was simply amazing. I devoured The Family Tree. The suspense building up was great and had me hanging on the edge of my seat. The writing was outstanding. Beautiful. Engaging. Wonderful. Exciting! I received this twice so here is my first review ;) I can't thank Harper 360 and NetGalley enough for this awesome ebook.

WOW. The twists and turns of this book. I mean it’s always something you think when you take a dna test ... what if?? But what happens to Lizzie and what she does. I mean WOW I recommend this to everyone who wants to sleep with the lights on and loves to read good books.

Wow!! Crazy book!! But such a riveting story! This book had me non-stop reading, dying to see what happened! Lol thus book had suspense, action, intrigue, and a great who done! I definitely did not see who and what happened to happen lol if that makes sense! I highly recommend reading this great thriller! Its well worth reading! Such a suspense! Thank you Netgalley and the publisher for sharing this book with me!

I really enjoyed this book! It kept me reading and on the edge of my seat. Makes me rethink taking a DNA test! I look forward to recommending this book! Thank you, thank you, thank you to the publisher and NetGalley for the opportunity to read this one!

This was an interesting book with a likeable but naive main character. She becomes obsessed with the search for information about her biological family and a serial killer connection. I liked how it really honored the victims, much more than most books or news programs. Worth the read

I am always fascinated by books that explore DNA and previously unknown family connections. This was actually my first that explored a link to a serial killer. The Family Tree by Steph Fullin and Nicole Mabry was a nail-biter for sure! I could not stop turning the pages to get to the explosive ending. Definitely a thrill ride!

As soon as I read the synopsis of this book I was hooked. It was such a unique idea. The story kept me reading and guessing until the very end. I was surprised by the plot twist and found this a really enjoyable suspenseful I enjoyed this book and would read more by this author. I received a free copy of this book from netgalley and the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

"The Family Tree" is an exciting and intriguing story that sucks the reader in from the first page. One of the books that is so hard to stop reading for unimportant things like sleep or work. The protagonists are very well defined and characterized and leave the reader wanting to know more about them, a modern story that combines modern life and old lurking evil in a thrilling and captivating way. Very well thought through plot twists leave the reader hoping for a continuation of this book.