The Mercenary Librarians and the Silver Devils are back in The Devil You Know, the next installment of USA Today and New York Times bestselling author Kit Rocha’s post-apocalyptic Action/Romance, with hints of Orphan Black and the Avengers
Maya has had a price on her head from the day she escaped the TechCorps. Genetically engineered for genius and trained for revolution, there’s only one thing she can’t do—forget.
Gray has finally broken free of the Protectorate, but he can’t escape the time bomb in his head. His body is rejecting his modifications, and his months are numbered.
When Maya’s team uncovers an operation trading in genetically enhanced children, she’ll do anything to stop them. Even risk falling back into the hands of the TechCorps.
And Gray has found a purpose for his final days: keeping Maya safe.
- National print and online publicity campaign
- Regional author events
- National print and online consumer advertising
- Series entry campaign featuring sweeps and book 1 promotions
- “Mercenary Librarian” digital marketing campaign including early reader review program, digital preview, and extensive digital content program
- Extensive library marketing including Library Reads promotions, ARC mailings, trade advertising, and conference promotions