You Are Essential

100 Inspirational Reminders of How Much You Matter

Pub Date 20 Apr 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #YouAreEssentialbook #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

With 100 uplifting quotes and stories along with vibrant artwork, You Are Essential is for the essential people in your life--including you!--who need a reminder that what they do matters.

We all have essential people in our lives, whether they are friends, family, or someone we are meeting for the first time at the doctor's office or grocery pick-up line. Designed to be given as an encouragement or thank-you to others or as a self-purchase to remind yourself how much the world needs you, You Are Essential includes:

Inspirational quotesEncouraging storiesColorful artwork

This timely and timeless book is ideal for:

Classroom and online teachersNurses, medical assistants, EMTs, pharmacists, and doctorsFirst responders and their familiesParents juggling both childcare and a careerGrandparents stepping in to help during turbulent timesPastors, youth leaders, and Sunday school teachersGrocery store delivery shoppers and postal service employeesHomeschooling parents and co-op leadersFactory workers, car mechanics, restaurant personnelAnd more!

The perfect way to let someone know you see all that they are doing and that you're grateful, You Are Essential is a beautiful celebration of the human spirit and a reminder that no matter what, we will always need each other.

We all have...