Mirror Mirror

Confessions of a Celebrity Makeup Artist

Pub Date 03 Mar 2020 | Archive Date 27 Jul 2021

Talking about this book? Use #MirrorMirror #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Mirror, Mirror: Confessions of a Celebrity Makeup Artist is the story of a single mom in Hollywood leading up to—and during—the #MeToo movement. Trista uses humor, grit, and her makeup brush to rise to the top…and deal with the high-pressure demands that whipsaw her between drama, deadlines, and disasters while working with some of the most colorful characters on the planet.

Marketing Plan

The marketing and publicity plan for Mirror Mirror includes media appearances, speaking events, and interviews.

EDITION Paperback

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Great light read and entertaining. If you are into reality tv and celebrity gossip this book is all that!

Mirror Mirror Confessions of a Celebrity Makeup Artist by Trista Jordan is a very real behind the scenes look at what it is like to be a celebrity makeup artist. She kept a journal from the first job she ever had in Hollywood and this book is the result. Jordan is a gifted storyteller and reading this book is like chatting with a girlfriend. It is full of great stories about celebrities she worked with including both the good and the bad. Jordan writes about the different roles she had to take on in dealing with her clients, everything from being a babysitter to a secret keeper. It is humorous book at times but also has a serious side to it. It is a quick, fun read and I recommend it. Thank you to NetGalley, the author, and the publisher for providing me with a digital copy of this book prior to publication in exchange for my review. This review is being posted immediately to my GoodReads account and will be posted on Amazon and Barnes and Noble upon the book's publication.

Great read and entertaining, especially if you are into Hollywood gossip. It’s a behind the scenes look at what it is like to be a celebrity makeup artist. It is full of great stories about celebrities, both the good and the bad. I enjoyed it.

Mirror Mirror was a fun and fast read. It’s a memoir about a celebrity makeup artist. If you love gossip and all things Hollywood you will really like this book!

Entertaining read and fun!!! Nice read to take your mind off of things that are going on or you may have going on in your life that you may need a reprieve from. I recommend this book. Thanks to NetGalley, the author and the publisher for the arc of the book in return for my honest review. Receiving this book in this manner had no bearing on this review.

I was eager to read this book - in the spirit of the book Heads in Beds, Waiter Rant, and Where's My F*cking Latte, I am always eager to read a book that takes you inside an industry for which you may not know much about. My knowledge about celebrity makeup artists is quite small and so I enjoyed hearing the backstory of this celebrity makeup artist and her trials/tales/memoirs. She has great stories about handling crises while on set and has definitely many tales to share! She name drops here and there and certainly has enough material to cover future volumes!