Wanda E. Brunstetter's Amish Friends Baking Cookbook - SAMPLE

Nearly 200 Delightful Baked Goods Recipes from Amish Kitchens

Pub Date 01 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 21 Oct 2021

Talking about this book? Use #WandaEBrunstettersAmishFriendsBakingCookbookSAMPLE #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Delightful Baked Goods from Dozens of Amish Kitchens

Fresh-baked buns or cookies waiting for a child’s after-school snack is a delight many of us remember from our own mothers’ and grandmothers’ kitchens. You can now share the joy of baking for and with your own family through dozens of recipes provided by Amish bakers. Ideas for breads, rolls, cakes, cookies, and more will keep you busy taste testing and sharing all the goodies. Also included are step-by-step instructions, baking tips, and anecdotes from Amish bakers. Encased in a lay-flat binding and presented in full color, home bakers of all ages will be delighted to add this cookbook to their collections.

This is a must-have cookbook for anyone with a soft spot for baked goods, from New York Times bestselling author of Amish fiction, Wanda E. Brunstetter.

Delightful Baked Goods from Dozens of Amish Kitchens