Codependent Discovery and Recovery 2.0

A Holistic Approach to Healing and Freeing Yourself

Pub Date 31 Aug 2021 | Archive Date Not set
HCI Books, Health Communications Inc

Learn how to overcome codependency and reinvent yourself in a positive, powerful way.
Codependency can run deep within us and take control of our relationships until the patterns become so entrenched that we feel helpless and unable to overcome them no matter how hard we try. Codependent Discovery and Recovery 2.0 will show you what motivates your codependency and teach you how to overcome the toxic thinking and behaviors associated with it by using evidence-based techniques of healing, including meditations, affirmations, and inner child-healing exercises. Rather than merely learning how to say no to others, you will learn how to say yes to yourself and form healthy, reciprocal relationships.

As a healed codependent and licensed therapist, Mary Joye helps people get in touch with their emotions. She provides a holistic alternative to typical twelve-step addiction models and covers the full spectrum of codependency. By equipping you with transformative cognitive behavioral tools, she will help you change no matter where you fall on the continuum. It is possible to reinvent yourself in a positive way while learning how to give and live well. The power is in your hands.

Codependency can run deep within us and take control of our relationships until the patterns become so entrenched...

Send To Kindle (PDF)