Summer Camp March

Pub Date 12 May 2021 | Archive Date 11 Jun 2021

Talking about this book? Use #SummerCampMarch #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

This book attempts to address some of the important issues for our children: from Covid-19 pandemic to global warming and climate change, from discrimination and bullying to welcoming and friendship, or from schooling to summer camp. All those issues can be resolved in an open-minded, creative, supportive, trusting, challenging, and fun environment like a summer camp. As someone who had a positive experience in camping with the young, I want to use a camp setting to bring the young together to resolve the important issues of their time. The camp helps foster a healthy bond of friendship that can give an individual strength to do incredible things and encouragement to overcome any life challenge. I hope this story will give the young confidence and encouragement to do the right things for themselves, people around them, and the world. We need them to make our world a better place. Happy camping, everyone!

ISBN 9781952648304
PRICE

Send To Kindle (PDF)

What a fun story for everyone in a family to read. My 3 year old loved the illustrations and my 14 year old enjoyed the story so much. I recommend this for all families.

I received this book for free for an honest review from netgalley #netgalley This is really interesting my voice into like it the illustrations were good colorful and cute.