Decidedly with Wishes

(By The Bay Book 7)

Pub Date 29 Jun 2021 | Archive Date 28 Jun 2021

Talking about this book? Use #DecidedlywithWishes #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Bucket List Rule #1: Be careful who finds your list.

Oops.

As the future CEO of my grandmother’s fashion empire, I’m not supposed to want to design a line of fancy dresses for girls with special needs. But when I pull out all the stops and present my vision to my grandmother, she agrees to let me try on one very questionable condition.

The condition?

I have to complete every item on the bucket list I wrote in college.

Challenge accepted.

Only, this is the same bucket list that includes going on a date with a hot hockey player, riding a horse, kissing in front of the Eiffel Tower…oh, and finding a husband.

The first one is where NHL player Eli Lawson comes in.

***

When my matchmaking mother sets me up with a date for my cousin’s wedding, I tell her the only thing I can…that I’m bringing my girlfriend.

Except, I don’t have one.

And I certainly don’t have someone who will spend a week with me in Copper Creek, Montana for the wedding festivities.

When workaholic Nala Johnson wins a date with me at a charity auction, I think I’ve found the perfect solution to my problem. Even better when she tells me about her bucket list. Because I’m just the man to help her with it.

I mean, how difficult can it be to find her a husband?

Bucket List Rule #1: Be careful who finds your list.

Oops.