Encyclopedia of the Ordinary Things

Pub Date 05 Oct 2021 | Archive Date Not set
Publisher Spotlight, Albatros Media

Talking about this book? Use #EncyclopediaoftheOrdinaryThings #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Who said ordinariness is boring? This book shows ordinary things, along with their origins and inventors, in a new light. Come explore their secrets!

They’re all around us. We use them daily, pass them by, and it never occurs to us to stop and think about where they came from. What, you ask? The most ordinary things in the world, of course! Shoes, umbrellas, toothbrushes, toothpicks, socks, dolls, and so on and so forth. How did they come to be? Who invented them? How did they develop and change over time? To learn the answers to these questions, peek behind the curtain that drapes the most ordinary things in mystery. Then read on and learn the story of common things.

They’re all around us. We use them daily, pass...

EDITION Hardcover

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Such a beautiful and informative book! I want to purchase a copy to use in our homeschool because I can see my kids pouring over this book for hours!