Quickwater Oracles

Conversations & Meditations

Pub Date 04 Dec 2021 | Archive Date 17 Dec 2021
Saddle Road Press, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #QuickwaterOracles #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Quickwater Oracles, award-winning poet Ruth Thompson's uninhibited record of her channeled conversations with a multitude of speakers, from trees and animals to faeries, dragons, and a host of other nonphysical beings, is so vivid that for the reader it is almost like experiencing them in person. Full of laughter and joy, Thompson's first nonfiction book is a perfect companion for daily meditation, journaling, and discussion.

A Note From the Publisher

E-BOOK (ISBN: 9781736525821)

E-BOOK (ISBN: 9781736525821)

Advance Praise

“Do I understand channeling? No. Yet whenever I return to Quickwater I find myself happy in ways I can’t explain. Read it. You’ll never be the same.”
— Mary Johnson, author of An Unquenchable Thirst

“An accomplished, late-in-life author from a scientific and skeptical family discovers the delightful surprise of relinquishing the ego's strivings, to be more like the pine trees who whisper, 'All is for no reason. It is for pleasure. It is for itself knowing itself.'”
— Jendi Reiter, author of Bullies in Love and Made Man