The Unfakeable Code®

Take Back Control, Lead Authentically and Live Freely on Your Terms

Pub Date 15 Apr 2021 | Archive Date 02 Jul 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheUnfakeableCode #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

"A life manual that gives you valuable insights into the science of changing your mindset that will transform your existence." Marie Diamond, a star from The Secret

The Unfakeable Code® is much more than a simple self-help guide that eloquently explains how perception is merely the tip of the iceberg in how we experience life and its nature. He guides readers through a five-step method to dissolve the detrimental beliefs, energies, skewed perceptions, and habits gathered through our transient persona's experiences and gained passive knowledge while simultaneously bestowing the wisdom of life's true secrets and how they operate within us and our environment - a life process that regularly occurs, but mostly goes unseen due to the distraction, obstructions, and noise in our lives.

Step forward a fresh new way to:
• Handle judgments and rejections easily.
• Manage your negative self-talk.
• Stop being a people pleaser.
• Use your emotions intelligently.
• Infuse your life with freedom.

This must-read book makes a compelling and scientific case for being more authentic at home, socially, and at work. It assists in harmonizing body-mind-heart intelligence to deal with any form of anxiety, conflict, stress and willfully create an inspired destiny. This must-read book makes a compelling and scientific case for being more authentic at home, socially, and at work. It assists in harmonizing body-mind-heart intelligence to deal with any form of anxiety, conflict, stress and willfully create an inspired destiny.

The Unfakeable Code® is much more...

PRICE

Send To Kindle (PDF)

Average rating from 1 member

The Unfakeable Code by Tony Jeton Selimi This amazing self help book is in my top favorite books in this genre. I couldn't put this book down. The Unfakeable Code, quote from the book: "We never stop learning, growing, be yourself, more authentic, embrace who you are and take of your "mask." I'm writing my review in exchange for my honest opinion and review on Netgalley. Thank you to the author and publishers for allowing me the honor of reading before books are released to the public.