by Kate Elliott
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Send NetGalley books directly to your Kindle or Kindle app
To read on a Kindle or Kindle app, please add email@example.com as an approved email address to receive files in your Amazon account. Click here for step-by-step instructions.
Also find your Kindle email address within your Amazon account, and enter it here.
Pub Date 18 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 28 Feb 2022
“An absolute gem of a story... I loved it.” —S. A. Chakraborty
In Kate Elliott's Servant Mage, a lowly fire mage finds herself entangled in an empire-spanning conspiracy on her way to discovering her true power.
They choose their laws to secure their power.
Fellian is a Lamplighter, able to provide illumination through magic. A group of rebel Monarchists free her from indentured servitude and take her on a journey to rescue trapped compatriots from an underground complex of mines.
Along the way they get caught up in a conspiracy to kill the latest royal child and wipe out the Monarchist movement for good.
But Fellian has more than just her Lamplighting skills up her sleeve…
- National print and online publicity campaign
- National advertising campaign in venues such as Book Riot and The Mary Sue
- Prepublication trade and consumer buzz campaign, including trade and consumer outreach via Goodreads, Shelf Awareness, and Book Riot
- Social media influencer campaign
- NetGalley outreach targeting fantasy fans and influencers
- Consumer outreach featuring sweepstakes and social media promotions
- Extensive coverage on Tor.com, which averages 1 million unique visitors and 3 million pageviews per month, with 600K newsletter subscribers and over 240K social media followers
Available on NetGalley
Average rating from 181 members
Readers who liked this book also liked:
Picture book by Ilima Loomis Illus. by Kenard Pak
Matt Query; Harrison Query
W. Michael Gear
J. R. Ward
Anna McQuinn; illustrated by Rosalind Beardshaw