The Stolen Sisters

Pub Date 26 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 16 Nov 2021

Talking about this book? Use #TheStolenSisters #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

‘The queen of high-tension grip lit delivers a twisted tale that won’t let you go’ Sunday Times Crime Club

‘With great skill, Jensen slowly unveils the well-hidden aspects of all three characters and propels the book to a moving and convincing conclusion’ Daily Mail

‘A fast paced, suspenseful thriller with unforeseen clever twists and turns to keep the reader captivated until the very last page’ Candis

‘Twisting, turning, breathless ride to the end’ Woman & Home

‘Must read’ Bella

* * * * *

Sisterhood binds them. Trauma defines them. Will secrets tear them apart?

Leah’s perfect marriage isn’t what it seems but the biggest lie of all is that she’s learned to live with what happened all those years ago.Marie drinks a bit too much to help her forget. And Carly has never forgiven herself for not keeping them safe.

Twenty years ago The Sinclair Sisters were taken. But what came after their return was far worse. Can a family ever recover, especially when not everyone is telling the truth…?

* * * * *

Readers love The Stolen Sisters:

‘A must read for psychological thriller fans’

Such a great book! I didn’t see the ending coming’

‘An emotional masterpiece

‘The most absorbing psychological thriller I have read in a long time’

‘Devoured in one sitting, turning the last page at 2.30 am. Yes, this book is THAT good

‘With great skill, Jensen slowly unveils...

What. Just. Happened? Holy cow, talk about a crazy carnival ride! The book sucks you in and the girl’s stories are all so sad and tragic. Very believable though. I appreciate a mystery that isn’t too graphic or violent and this one gives us enough of a storyline without going too far. Quite a few twists and turns keeps the reader flying through this one. I especially liked the following thought- “Guilt is corrosive. It eats away from the inside out. We paint on smiles and it looks like we’re coping but we’re not, not really.” I can relate.

I really enjoyed this book! Great characters and dark storyline. As each chapter ending it left me wanting more! Nice POV as each persons story unfolded. Lots of twists that were just gripping! Thank you NetGalley for the opportunity to read and review this book

This book is absolutely amazingly frustrating (in a very good way). I thought I figured this out a number of times. I never once even came close to what was happening in this story. This book will get hooked in the first couple pages. I stayed up a few nights trying to figure this out. I absolutely loved this book. I will be recommending this to others. Great story line, shows that not all children are resilient like some adults seem to think.

I enjoyed this one. Suspenseful with great characters, it’s the story of three sisters who were kidnapped and eventually found. Past and present come together as we experience the kidnapping through the eyes of the girls and read how their lives were forever changed because of it. Not just a narrative of the tragedy, however, as there are some surprises still to be discovered. Another good story from this author!

This was so good! Kept me on he edge of my seat the whole way through! Good writing, compelling characters, a plot that kept me VERY interested and and ending that I didn't see coming and surprised the heck out of me!

I have truly never read a book written in this way. How engaging and thrilling! I could NOT put this one down. This book jumps from POV to POV as it details kidnapping from the POV of each of the girls kidnapped. This book is gripping, and I never saw the ending coming AT ALL! Thank you to NetGalley and Harper 360, HQ for a copy of this book for an honest review.

I’ve enjoyed every single book I’ve read by Louise Jensen, this one was no exception! Written in that unique, beautiful, and perfected style with superb character development, really captivated and attached me to the story! I found it fast paced, unputdownable, thrilling, intense, and mind blowing good! Absolutely highly recommend, as it’s definitely not one to miss if you are a fan of the author or thrillers! Loved, loved, loved!