You're in America - Now What?

7 Skills to Integrate with Ease & Joy

Pub Date 01 Jul 2021 | Archive Date 30 Sep 2021
Knowledge Power Books/KP Publishing, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #YoureinAmericaNowWhat #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

You're in America - Now What? is a guide to help immigrants transition into their new country. The book reflects the author's life experiences of coming to her new home by way of China and Eritrea. It includes seven research skillsets designed and based on stories and advice for first-generation immigrants from developing nations to make the American integration process easier and enjoyable.

A Note From the Publisher

Creative Director: Juan Roberts, Creative Lunacy

Creative Director: Juan Roberts, Creative Lunacy

Advance Praise

"When I read Senait's book my first impression was that I wish I had this kind of resource before moving to the US to make my cultural integration a lot smoother. I have never seen or read a book that is so well written and well thought out to make the life of an immigrant simpler!"
—Yonas B. Keleta, PHD, Associate professor of Behavioral Neuroscience Research, University of Phoenix

EDITION Paperback