Hold On To Your RAFT

Principles to Preserve Godly Purpose

Pub Date 26 Jun 2018 | Archive Date 15 Oct 2021
Knowledge Power Books/KP Publishing, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #HoldOnToYourRAFT #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Every man is on a journey – either to or away from purpose. Getting to God-ordained purpose is one thing, but preserving that purpose is quite another. Holding on to Responsibility, Accountability, Faithfulness, and Transparency paves the way for men to truly live and thrive. Letting go can have disastrous outcomes. Hold On To Your R.A.F.T.!

A Note From the Publisher

Creative Designer - Juan Roberts

Creative Designer - Juan Roberts

Advance Praise

Hold On To Your R.A.F.T. is an on-time message that reminds us that we are either in our R.A.F.T. or drowning in the depth of life looking for one. It blessed me and I'm sure it will bless you. Thank you pastor Charles for sharing your wisdom and allowing the Lord to use you through this powerful book, The R.A.F.T.”
—Mark Crear, Ph.D., Two-Time Olympian/Motivational Counselor