Stories for Christmas

Pub Date 14 Sep 2021 | Archive Date 06 Sep 2021
North South Books Inc., NorthSouth Books

Talking about this book? Use #StoriesforChristmas #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

Eight heartwarming classic tales for the Christmas season—illustrated by Bernadette Watts--in one beautiful volume.

A beautiful Christmas collection that includes The Smallest Snowflake, The Little Drummer Boy, Shoemaker Martin, The Star Child, The Snow Queen, The Little Donkey, The Christmas Story, and Varenka, this collection of stories will get you in the Christmas spirit.

“Watts’ watercolors overlaid with crayon-like texture are appealing and rustic.”—School Library Journal

Praise for Little Red Riding Hood (illustrated by Bernadette Watts) “My what big talent she has! The old is new again here, and this is a welcome addition to the fairy-tale shelf.”—Kirkus Reviews

“A master in choosing a palette to fit each story.”—Eric Carle

A beautiful Christmas collection that includes The Smallest Snowflake, The Little...

Advance Praise

Marketing Plan

-An eclectic Christmas collection that includes the long out-of-print Varenka!

-Bernadette Watts is a prolific artist, who has illustrated over 50 books for NorthSouth.

-Classic tales, with classic illustrations. A lovely gift for the holidays.

-An eclectic Christmas collection that includes the long out-of-print Varenka!

-Classic tales, with classic...

Send To Kindle (PDF)

This book contains so many Christmas stories that I have never read before. The meaning and morals behind each story bring the true meaning of Christmas alive. The illustrations are timeless and classic. They captivate your attention and the attention to detail is beautiful. I would highly recommend this book to families who want to share Christian based stories to their children and to give them a more in-depth insight to the true meaning of Christmas. The Little Snowflake and Shoemaker Martin was my favorite new stories and The Christmas Story was fantastic and the illustrations was breathtaking. I plan to share some of these stories with my students when we study the theme Christmas Around the World unit.