Do It for a Day

How to Make or Break Any Habit in 30 Days

Pub Date 02 Nov 2021 | Archive Date 31 Mar 2022

Talking about this book? Use #DoItforaDay #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

The New York Times bestselling author of Win the Day challenges you to adopt seven powerful habits for thirty days and start your journey toward reaching your God-sized dreams.

Destiny is not a mystery. Destiny is daily habits. Our lives are built on our patterns of behavior: both constructive and counterproductive habits. Whether we attain the things we desire—mental and physical health, financial freedom, fulfilling relationships—is determined by the things we do and the things we don’t. The good news? You’re one habit away from a totally different life!

You don’t have to tackle the next 30 years.
You just have to start with right now.

In Do It for a Day, you’ll begin by identifying a change that is “3M”: measurable, meaningful, and maintainable. Habit formation is both an art and a science, and it helps to close the gap between you and your goals. You can do anything for a day, and those daily habits have a domino effect over time. Mark Batterson will help you hack your habits. Leveraging habit-making and habit-breaking techniques like habit switching and habit stacking, Mark will coach you step by step for 30 days that will change your life.

Destiny is not a...