Outcast

A Rejected Mate Shifter Romance

Pub Date 12 Mar 2021 | Archive Date 20 Aug 2021

Talking about this book? Use #Outcast #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

“The arrival of the Prophetess will bring both hope and destruction for the wolves of the world.

She alone will be able to save them–or damn them.”

The dark prophecy that has been passed down since the first pack of shifters is coming to fruition– and I am at the center of it.

An orphaned human taken in by a pack of wolves. The fate of their existence in my hands.

I’ve been treated as the dirt beneath the pack’s paws for years.

Will they be able to accept my new role when my powers surface? Will I be able to forgive them enough to help them?

The bright spot amongst all the turmoil...finding my three fated. Until one of them rejects our bond.

The one thing I know for sure...death is coming for us all, soon, and the person responsible for it? Their betrayal is going to alter the shifter world forever.

I’ll conquer my powers, protect the packs, and live happily ever after with my men, right?

Wrong.

No one is prepared for the vile truths of my visions to come to light.

***

Author Note: This book has a 18+ warning and is intended for mature audiences. It is book one in The Pack Prophecy series which will end in a cliffhanger.

She alone will be able to save them–or damn them.”

The dark prophecy that has been passed down since the...