Christmas Miracle in Jamaica

A heart-warming Christmas romance not to miss in 2021!

Pub Date 26 Oct 2021 | Archive Date 01 Nov 2021
HARLEQUIN - Romance (U.S. & Canada), Harlequin Medical Romances

Talking about this book? Use #ChristmasMiracleinJamaica #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

’Tis the season
For surprises!
One unforgettable night with surgeon Sam Powell signaled a newfound independence for freshly divorced neurologist Chloe Bailey. She never thought she’d see Sam again, until a new assignment takes her to stunning Jamaica for Christmas and Sam is there, too! But when Chloe discovers she’s pregnant, it’s life-changing for both of them! Sam will always be the father of her baby, but is he about to become a whole lot more?
A The Christmas Project novel

The Christmas Project quartet
Book 1 – Christmas Miracle in Jamaica by Ann McIntosh
Book 2 – December Reunion in Central Park by Deanne Anders
And look out for the next books, coming soon:
Book 3 – Winter Nights with the Single Dad by Allie Kincheloe
Book 4 – A Festive Fling in Stockholm by Scarlet Wilson

“I really enjoyed this story! I thought that it was a good storyline that was well developed and I found it to be an additive read. There was great detail to make the story flow really well without it getting bogged down. It was a romance that had me turning pages to find out what would happen and I really enjoyed that…highly recommended!”
-Goodreads on Night Shifts with the Miami Doc

“I found Ann McIntosh’s Christmas with her Lost-and-Found Lover to be an exciting, entertaining and adorable red. It was a mature and romantic with a drop of mesmerizing mischievous. I really, really enjoyed it and would recommend it to anyone who loves their heroines motivated and smart and their heroes loving and genuine. Wonderful read!”
-Harlequin Junkie