Living With Cancer

My Healing Journal

Pub Date 12 Apr 2021 | Archive Date 02 Nov 2021
Knowledge Power Books/KP Publishing, Independent Book Publishers Association (IBPA), Members' Titles

Talking about this book? Use #LivingWithCancer #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

I'm Living With Cancer

It's not always a death sentence!

"I first noticed the dimple on my breast in June, three months later, I was told, 'there is nothing to worry about.' I began to experience discomfort under my breast in September. By March of the following year, I could no longer wear a bra because of the pain. I had a mammogram in May and the results also concluded that nothing was wrong. By August, the pain became so intense, I had to revisit the radiologist. She did a ultrasound and discovered they had misread the mammogram. Not only did it show I had tumors in my breast, but they were CANCEROUS. Two years of misdiagnoses! My life is now in a tailspin. Nothing will ever be the same again. Nothing!"

This book is not only intended for cancer patients or survivors. It applies to anyone suffering from any debilitating disease, including diabetes, strokes, heart condition, severe depression, and any other life-threatening conditions.

I'm Living With Cancer

It's not always a death sentence!

A Note From the Publisher