Until the Last of Me
Take Them to the Stars, Book Two
by Sylvain Neuvel
This title was previously available on NetGalley and is now archived.
Pub Date 29 Mar 2022 | Archive Date 29 Mar 2022
“[A] riveting blend of historical thriller and scientific speculation, which never loses its core of humanity.”—James Rollins, #1 New York Times bestselling author, on A History of What Comes Next
The First Rule is the most important: Always run, never fight.
For generations, Mia’s family has shaped human history to push them to the stars.
The year is 1968 and she is on the cusp of destiny, poised to launch the first humans into space.
But she cannot take them to the stars, not quite yet. Her adversary is at her heels, the future of the planet at stake, and obeying the First Rule is no longer an option.
For the first time in one-hundred generations, Mia’s family will have to choose to stand their ground, risking not only their bloodline, but the future of the human race.
A darkly satirical thriller, as seen through the eyes of the women who sacrifice all to make progress possible and the men who are determined to stop them.
Always run, never fight.
Preserve the knowledge.
Survive at all cost.
Take them to the stars.
“An exciting science fiction thriller that will in turn inform and surprise readers.” —Library Journal, starred review
Also Available by Sylvain Neuvel:
Take Them to the Stars series
1. A History of What Comes Next
- National print and online publicity campaign
- Virtual events and convention appearances
- National advertising campaign in national media outlets such as Book Riot, Goodreads, and The Mary Sue
- Early-reader review programs via Edelweiss, NetGalley, and Goodreads
- Major ARC distribution to booksellers, librarians, and social media influencers
- Extensive digital marketing campaign to include, content reveals, author videos, newsletter promotions, sweepstakes,
- Extensive coverage on Tor.com, which averages 1 million unique visitors and 3 million pageviews per month, with 480K newsletter subscribers and over 213.5K social media followers