The Wonder of Creation

100 More Devotions About God and Science

Pub Date 16 Nov 2021 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #TheWonderofCreation #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

In this captivating follow-up to the bestselling kids' devotionals Indescribable and How Great Is Our God, founder of the Passion movement Louie Giglio offers more mind-blowing, faith-building scientific facts and biblical truths about the wonder of God's creation.

Well-known for his powerful messages about science and the Bible, Louie Giglio has a passion for inspiring kids to notice, enjoy, and be in awe of God's creation. In The Wonder of Creation, children will find new delight in God's creativity with 100 devotions that explore:

Animals--from honeyguide birds to flying snakes to white rhinosSpace--from black holes to volcanic moons to gamma-ray burstsPeople--from optical illusions to brain freezes to our immune systems Earth--from rainbow rivers to blue lava to flowing glaciers                                                    And much, much more!

With engaging illustrations and striking photography, this fun and informative book is ideal for children ages 6–10. Each of the 100 devotions features a scientific fact or an easy activity for exploring faith, a short Bible verse, and a closing prayer. With a brightly embossed cover and a ribbon bookmark, The Wonder of Creation:

Is ideal for science-loving kids, Bible-loving kids, and any child ready to go deeper in faith.Continues a well-loved devotional series that has sold more than half a million copies.Makes a great addition to a homeschool STEM curriculum or a bedtime reading routine.

As kids dive into this awe-inspiring devotional, they'll be amazed at the many wonders God has made!

Check out these other books in the bestselling Indescribable Kids series:

IndescribableIndescribable for Little OnesHow Great Is Our God

Christian, children, illustrated, photographs, devotions***** I loved it and so will the grands! The format of the chapters which are loosely categorized into space, earth, animals, people, in no particular order, followed by an index. The titled chapters begin with a Bible quotation from Old or New Testament from the International Children's Bible or the Easy to Read Version followed by the short article, illustrated examples of, then a brief prayer and another illustration of Explore The Wonder. Everything is simply but beautifully illustrated and with selected photos. It's also perfect for ESL! I requested and received a free temporary ebook copy from Thomas Nelson: CHILDREN'S, Thomas Nelson via NetGalley. Thank you!

My family loved Indescribable, and this book is more of that goodness! Beautiful illustrations accompany easy to understand descriptions of different elements of creation (medicine, animals, biology, etc) and give a spiritual application. I love how this book uses real-life word pictures to teach kids about God. I think this really helps to bring the truths to life in their imaginations. Each devotion is short but impactful. Definitely recommend, especially for kids whose attention is hard to hold with traditional devotionals. Thank you NetGalley and Thomas Nelson Kids for the complimentary eARC!

What a wonderful idea to have a devotional about science, nature and God! The natural world around us points to the goodness and love of the Creator. I am tempted to get this book for myself. Fascinating facts to read about everyday while getting to know God more! This would make a great, great gift for a young one, especially those who love science.

The Wonder of Creation: 100 More Devotions About God and Science by Louie Giglio is the perfect devotional for kids that love learning. Our family particularly loves this devotion because it starts with Biblical principles, taken from Scripture, and ties them in with fascinating finds about our world. So many interesting concepts in each devotion. Readers who love nature will adore this book. Perfect for elementary age children. I received a digital copy of this book from the publisher with no obligations. These opinions are entirely my own.

My family enjoys Louie Giglio's devotionals. We have navigated through Indescribable, How great is our God and now i am looking forward to dig in with my boys The wonder of creations. This new devotional, as the other 2 previous, is so fun to read and easy to understand. We can learn not just about facts, science but also about God helping our kids to see the wonders and love of God. I like how Louie Giglio makes the link between science and faith. Totally recommended. I pope we can get it soon in Spanish and Dutch. I received an advance copy of the book from the publisher via Netgalley in exchange of my honest opinion.

I absolutely love this series! We own the other two and have thoroughly enjoyed them. This one doesn't disappoint. Well done!