Just Another Liar

Pub Date 20 Jan 2022 | Archive Date 21 Jan 2022

Talking about this book? Use #JustAnotherLiar #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

He says he loves you.

He says you’re the only one.

He’s just another liar…

Three women love him. But he’s lying to them all.

Denise, Petra, and Anna all have their reasons for being alone.
But they’re not ready to share them.
David is the answer to all their problems.
But they’ve only met him online.
Each woman wants her happy ending.
But only one of them can get it.
One of these women will end up dead.
But which one? And will you ever work out who killed them?

The gripping, suspenseful debut that fans of Adele Parks and Liane Moriarty will love.

He says he loves you.

He says you’re the only one.

He’s just another liar…

Three women love him. But he’s lying to them all.

Denise, Petra, and Anna all have their reasons for being alone.
But they’re...

EDITION Ebook
PRICE A$8.99 (AUD)

I absolutely love this book and all of the characters. I didn’t know it was going to happen but I couldn’t wait to find out and I wasn’t disappointed. One of the best books I’ve read.

I didnt want this book to end, it was suspenseful and so unpredictable that I could not figure out what was going to happen or anything really but i loved being along for the ride and when it all played out i was not disappointed. I loved it and can't wait to see what other books Mandy Byatt has.

Three women who all want an happy ever after but at what lengths will they go to get it. I really dont want to give much away about this book but it had me gripped from the beginning. You really need to read this with no spoilers. Three women all have different reasons for joining a dating website. They get a response from David Kingfisher. When they are compelled to meet up, the game David is playing gets intense. Is anyone as nice as they seem? Throughout the book the women are trying to work out who David is. I didnt guess until the reveal. Very psychological, very intense and absolutely brilliant. The flawed characters were well written and gave you that love to hate them vibe. This is my first read by Mandy Byatt and shes now on my autobuy list. I really couldn't put this down.

Absolutely brilliant and unputdownable book. I read a lot of thrillers and I was pleasantly surprised by how unique and original this book is; I recommend highly! Thank you to the publisher for gifting me a copy. It was my pleasure to write an honest review!

wow what an outstanding Book I loved this book and could not put this down, one of the best books I have read this year , I have recommend this book to everyone I know as it so good to get when it comes out in Jan 2022. I loved all the twist and turns this book turns and did not not see the ending coming , I loved all the characters in this book with thanks to netgalley and the publishers for the arc of this book.

ust wow!! This is a fantastic psychological thriller! I was gripped throughout this read, and 100% did not predict THAT ending!! The plot centres around 3 women, Anna, Petra and Denise, who all fall for online beau, David Kingfisher, hook, line and sinker! When David mysteriously disappears after Denise 'lends' him £10K she posts online and the 3 women become acquainted. The story then takes us on their pursuit of David, and it is quite a ride!! This is a very well thought out and well written, cant fault this book at all! My thanks to Net Galley, author and publisher for the opportunity to review this book in exchange for an advance copyJ

This felt like the adult version of John Tucker Must Die! Online dating is a treacherous endeavor that can shake anyone's confidence - In this story we see three very different women fall for the same man and then team up to uncover the truth about who he really is. The dark and twisty story line is what sucked me in, but the flawed relatable characters really sealed the deal for me. This is a great debut novel, I can't wait to see what Byatt comes out with next. Thank you to NetGalley & Mandy Byatt for allowing me to read this ARC in exchange for an honest review

A twisty psychological thriller that is a classic page turner, really addictive once you start. Three very different women start online dating the same handsome doctor who always seems to have an excuse for standing them up. When the women get together to track him down things take a dark turn. I really liked this for its readability and the distinction between the characters, all of them interesting on different levels. Mostly though I loved the fact that it didn't take the path of least resistance in its resolution nor did it repeat the plot conventions that psychological thriller fans know so well . Overall a clever, intriguing read.

This fascinating novel tells the story of three unsuspecting women who fall for the charms of one incorrigible man, showing just how risky online dating can be. Finished this in the space is two nights!

I really couldn't get into this book initially. It just felt like it was a bit rom com puff piece style.....and then.... my mind was completely changed! It takes a but for the actual story to pick up but once it does then you'll find yourself hooked. As a single woman, more than used to the world of online dating and what a chore men in that world can be, I think the beginning was just too predictable and therefor a but dull for me personally...... but once things start happening then it does actually become a really good story and one which keeps you guessing

I enjoyed this book as it wasn’t predictable and like a typical mystery. The story was well written and didn’t take long to get hooked into the story too. Look forward to reading more from this author.

Denise, Anna and Petra went on a dating app to find love and fell for the same man a doctor called David.- The problem is all is not what it seems.- someone will die and one of them is the killer. A sharp and well paced thriller.

#JustAnotherLiar #NetGalley Lies, Obsession and Betrayal are at the heart of it. Denise, Anna and Petra used online dating and fell for the same man named David. But only one of them will be successful in getting their love. The only problem is all is not what it seems. Someone will be dead and one of them is a killer. Who's this David? Who'll get their love and who'll die? Read this book to know more. Thanks to NetGalley and Avon for giving me an advanced copy of this psychological thriller.

It was a good book. Again not my usual type of book but enjoyable just the same and I’ll be looking out for more by this author! Well done!

Suspenseful, Unpredictable…. Three women. One man. Everyone wants a happy ending, don’t they? Only, someone will end up dead. Compelling suspense with a premise that delivers. With an intriguing but straightforward narrative, twists aplenty and a credible cast of characters, this is a suspenseful, unpredictable, one sit read which will keep the reader engaged from first to last page.

A gripping tale that holds a warning about the dangers of trusting strangers online. Absorbing scenes, characters to pity and some to dislike and a fast paced plot.

I’ve been excited about this book since the All about Avon showcase and definitely haven’t been disappointed. This is a book that I have devoured after being completely pulled into the pages of this one. Byatt has pulled me in from very early on in this book and I have found it impossible to predict where this one was going. This is a book that has consumed me until I have devoured that very last page. I have been left wanting more from this author, I cannot believe that this is a debut book. This is a high quality read and I am gutted that I cannot add many other books to the TBR. I will definitely be watching out for them. Byatt writes in a way, you feel as though you are with the characters and watching the events play out in front of you. I couldn’t predict who was guilty in this one. Every character at one point or another has made me suspicious, I have loved every minute of this book. This is a top quality read which I have no doubt will be an Avon bestseller of 2022. This is a truly fantastic read and one deserving of all the stars. Public review publishing January 2022 at- https://littlemissbooklover87.wordpress.com/blog-posts/