The Mirror Man

A novel

Pub Date 18 Jan 2022 | Archive Date Not set

Talking about this book? Use #TheMirrorMan #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLER • In the latest installment of the Killer Instinct series, Detective Joona Linna is on the trail of a kidnapper who targets teenage girls and makes their worst nightmares a reality.

Sixteen-year-old Jenny is abducted in broad daylight and taken to a dilapidated, isolated house where she is chained and caged along with several other girls. Their captor is unpredictable, and as wily as he is cruel: He foils every one of their desperate attempts to escape ... and once caught, they rarely survive their punishment.

Five years later, Jenny is found dead in a public park, and the police are scrambling to find a lead among the scant evidence. But Detective Joona Linna realizes that this murder has an eerie connection to a death that was declared a suicide years before. And now when Mia, a seventeen-year-old orphan, goes missing, it becomes clear to Joona that they are dealing with a serial killer—and the murderous rampage has just begun.

As the police close in on the killer, Mia and her fellow captives are plunged into ever greater danger, and Joona finds himself in a seemingly impossible race against time to save their young lives.

INTERNATIONAL BEST SELLER • In the latest installment of the Killer Instinct series, Detective Joona Linna is on the trail of a kidnapper who targets teenage girls and makes their worst nightmares a...

Over and over again I keep hearing Lars Kepler's name. My one girlfriend is obsessed and one of those creepy super fans. Well, my curiosity got the best of me and I caved. I needed to see what his books are all about! The Mirror Man is absolutely insane!!! I could not calm my heart rate down as i flipped the pages. I needed to know what was happening! Talk about intense? This was a 12 on a scale from 1 to 10. I was completely consumed and addicted early on. I could not take a break or even get up for a bathroom break. I devoured this book in one sitting and I am left with a major book hang over. What did I just read? Jenny is 16 when she is kidnapped in broad daylight. She is brought to an isolated house where she is chained and caged. There are other girls in the room with her who are also caged and chained. Their captor is an awful man. 5 years later Jenny is found dead and another girl goes missing. This is an easy 5 star read. The Mirror Man has also made me a super fan and I can not wait to go back and read all of the previous Lars Kepler novels

Once again Lars Kepler does not disappoint . I would give this one ten plus in the scary department. You will never forget the unique and gruesome ways this serial killer operates. This book is the stuff nightmares are made of. Loved it !