Finding Tiegan

Pub Date 23 Aug 2021 | Archive Date 15 Sep 2021

Talking about this book? Use #FindingTiegan #NetGalley. More hashtag tips!

A holiday in the Algarve of Portugal...sunshine...fun-shine. It's what I need. It's time to be me. Time to find the woman I was before the nightmares, outlandish dreams, and sleepwalking. But I wasn't expecting to find Tomás Ferreira, a man made for pleasure. And now, my heart throbs with unfulfilled excitement, fire burns in my belly, and swirling flames lick my thighs. I'm a glorious mess.

Where did Tiegan Moss come from? And why is she suddenly here on the day of the dead, the day the door to the otherworld swings open, the day the veil is thin? I'd hidden in the shadows, content, a life barely lived. You've changed everything. You make me want. You make my blood sing. Lost in your kaleidoscope eyes, trapped in the pout of your lips, I can't escape. And I don't like it one bit.

Can our two haunted souls find a future together?

Quite an interesting read. I enjoyed reading the contents within the pages of this novel and rather than spoil it for others I will just say you should definitely have a read of this book and make your own decision on how entertaining it is. That being said i give it a 5/5. Well written and i found it to be quite entertaining and amusing.

Very enchanting and picturesque love story which entwines with folklore and history. Engaging characters which kept you guessing until the end.

This was an interesting story. This is a new author for me, and one I enjoyed quite a bit. A holiday in the Algarve of Portugal is all Teagan needs in order to find the woman she was before the nightmares, outlandish dreams, and sleepwalking. But she wasn't expecting Tomás Ferreira, a man made for pleasure. Where did Tiegan Moss come from? And why is she suddenly in this place on the day of the dead, the day the door to the otherworld swings open, the day the veil is thin? Tomás lives hidden in the shadows, content, a life barely lived. She makes him want for the first time in a very long time. Can these two haunted souls find a future together? This book intrigued me from de beginning. Was it paranormal? Romantic? An erotic one? I really liked the idea of this book. It’s deep and engaging. There’s a lot of sex scenes and strong dialogs. The chemistry between them is right on the pages. Maybe the final plot was a bit too much for me, but the rest of the book is good. There’s this character that seems to be the bad guy and then just disappears from the story, and a few accidents that have no explanation by the end. Maybe a rush ending? Nevertheless, I enjoyed this one. I received an advance review copy for free, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Tiegan leaves her hometown on the coast in Canada to escape the nightmares, outlandish dreams and sleepwalking. She heads to a small town in Portugal for 3 months to visit her friend from back home. Right after she arrives, she encounters Tomas, a gorgeous restaurant owner. She is immediately physically affected by his presence. Tomas also has a haunted past. At first they try to fight their attraction, but it continually pulls at them. Tiegan gets to know the people of the town and really feels at home there. This is great book with secrets, friendship, romance and more. I recommend it.